Select the Module below for processing Instructions - 2020 Kitchen Design Agility All Weather Windows Andersen Andersen iQ+ NEW Atrium Brosco Xpress+ Davinci E Wood-Plus Excel FeneTech XML Gerkin Huttig InstallSales Jeld-Wen Lincoln Luxwood Marvin MEC-INOV Milgard Millwork Development Mitek MMI Moss OrePac Palmer-Donavin Pella Paradigm Software PGT PlanSwift Ponderosa PrebuiltML Pro Kitchens Professional Estimating Quaker REEB Renoware ResiCAD Saberis XML Import Sierra Pacific Silverline Simpson StrongTie Trustile Viwinco Wausau Weather Shield Weyerhaeuser Winbid
Silverline RQ Submit Process
This section will show the step-by-step process to get the data from Silverline iQ to a folder where you can upload it to SaberisConnect.IMPORTANT:
- Before you process the order, check to make sure that on the Submit Projects form, "Purchase Order" is showing. If not, go to step 2 below.
- Download the RQ Saberis Setup program that Silverline has provide.
- The above program from Silverline RQ will setup the Export Manager. If the download folder it sets up is not sutable, go and change it in the Silverline Edit/Manage Export Settings. Instructions are
TIP Do not "Export" the Project. That will give you the "CIP" file. SaberisConnect needs the XML file from the Submit process.
The Submit process can be done four different ways.Highlight the Project first and then:
- Click on Submit on the Icon Bar.
Right Click on the highlighted Project and select Submit Order from the drop down menu.
- Select Project on the Menu Bar and then select Submit Order from the drop down menu.
- Press Ctrl-B.
The Submit Projects Form (Window) will pop-up. Some Andersen Dealers will have two check boxes.
Click on the Submit Order Button
The "Save As" window will appear.
Find the folder where you want to save the Vendor files to. In this sample we are saving it to VendorSaberisData folder under the C: Drive root.
Now give the file a name. In this sample we gave it the project name, "Sample Project". You could simply name it Silverline or better still, a project name. Choose a name that will make it easy to find when mixed in with other vendor files that may be saved to the same folder.
Now click on Save.
You will get this notice next: