Export Filename Source
The file name can consist of up to 4 variables. The default is shown below with:
- User Name
- Export Default Name (Default is OREPAC)
- Project Name
- Date plus time (EX: 20170308 plus 1127)
You can delete any of the variables or change their order.
Please see your specific ERP/POS system for more suggestions.
Export Default Name
This can be anything you want. You may want to use OrePac.
Export Filename Extension Setting
This is used for the Catalyst/Falcon system where the import list can be filtered using a different extension for each Vendor Module.
Use Customer Number
This is not needed by most ERP systems. The BisTrack integration requires this to be populated if you have not set a "company default customer" value in the BisTrack system. If you have multiple locations, you can add default customer numbers by location in your Location Settings.
This is used by the BisTrack ERP System. By default, BisTrack creates a new sales order. If you want BisTrack to create a new Quote instead, then set this to quote.
A value is required in this field in order to pass the quantity, cost and sell values for each item in the document. This value should match the "special order" or non-stock SKU values created for this vendor in your POS/ERP system.
This is highly recommended. It can reduce the description by at least 50%. It is basically a "find and replace" tool that allows you to abbreviate or blank out unwanted text. See the Phrase Mapping instructions. Once you do this mapping, all orders will be processed using the mapping data you entered.
Use Pricing Cost Factor
This is not needed for the OrePac Module since you will get Cost Price sent to your ERP if you set your factor in OrePac.
Rule for Selling Price
This is set to "Use factored pricing from data". This assumes that you use OrePac to set your customers selling price. If so, Saberis will send the selling price to the ERP.
OrePac has gone Stealth!
No exporting, no uploading and no need to process. It is all done for you!
- Bring up the quote in Marketplace.
Click on the SaberisConnect button.
- Enter your SaberisConnect email or User Name in the Username box. Then enter your SaberisConnect password.
Now Submit the quote or Order. The message "Quote submitted sucessfully" should appear.
- The Quote or Order has been "pushed" to the Saberis server and processed. If you have an ERP system that can be setup to either “pull” the documents from our server, or Saberis can “push” the documents to the ERP server, then the process is fully Stealth. If not, you will have to login to SaberisConnect and manually save the document to a folder for importing into your ERP system.
Now go to your account on SaberisConnect to complete the task.
If you need assistance adding the Saberis Stealth functionality to the OrePac Marketplace website please contact email@example.com.