Select the Module below for processing Instructions - 2020 Kitchen Design Agility All Weather Windows Andersen Andersen iQ+ NEW Atrium Brosco Xpress+ Davinci E Wood-Plus Excel FeneTech XML Gerkin Huttig InstallSales Jeld-Wen Lincoln Luxwood Marvin MEC-INOV Milgard Millwork Development Mitek MMI Moss OrePac Palmer-Donavin Pella Paradigm Software PGT PlanSwift Ponderosa PrebuiltML Pro Kitchens Professional Estimating Quaker REEB Renoware ResiCAD Saberis XML Import Sierra Pacific Silverline Simpson StrongTie Trustile Viwinco Wausau Weather Shield Weyerhaeuser Winbid
Weyerhaeuser Integration Process (Stellar & Javelin)
It is assumed that the SKUs in Stellar or Javelin have matching SKUs in the ERP system with the same UOM.
To Export a file from Stellar that can be imported into the Saberis software, follow these instructions:
TIP You must have Javelin version 6.3 or later and Stellar version 5.4.1 or later.
- Open the Jobs and highlight the Job you want to process through Saberis.
TIP If you leave a SKU blank, SaberisConnect will insert the "Default sku" that you set for the Install Sales Module in SaberisConnect. This SKU can be changed for each quote/order.
- Right Click on the Job name and then "Export Point of Sale File".
- In the "Save Weyerhaeuser POS Output File" window, find the folder that you have chosen to upload the files to SaberisConnect from. You can also change the File Name if desired..
- After specifying the desired location, and naming the file with a meaningful name, click the “Save” button.
- Now go to your account on
SaberisConnect to complete the task.