Select the Module below for processing Instructions - 2020 Kitchen Design Agility All Weather Windows Andersen Andersen iQ+ NEW Atrium Brosco Xpress+ Davinci E Wood-Plus Excel FeneTech XML Gerkin Huttig InstallSales Jeld-Wen Lincoln Luxwood Marvin MEC-INOV Milgard Millwork Development Mitek MMI Moss OrePac Palmer-Donavin Pella Paradigm Software PGT PlanSwift Ponderosa PrebuiltML Pro Kitchens Professional Estimating Quaker REEB Renoware ResiCAD Saberis XML Import Sierra Pacific Silverline Simpson StrongTie Trustile Viwinco Wausau Weather Shield Weyerhaeuser Winbid
Paradigm Export Process
This section will explain the step-by-step process to get the data from the Paradigm system to a folder where you can upload it to SaberisConnect.
The Export process is a five step process:
- Bring up the Quote/Order in the Paradigm System.
- Click on the File Menu command.
- Select the Export... command.
- Now select the Export To File... command.
TIP Either "To File" commands will work. It is recommended that you use the (no images) command since it should result in a quicker upload to the SaberisConnect server.
- When the Save As window pops up, find the folder where you want to save the Vendor files. For example, you might name it VendorSaberisData folder, under the C: Drive root.
You must give the file a name and the extension ".xml", such as PlyGem.xml. Don't forget the dot in ".xml".
If you are saving the file on a server along with other users, add your name to the file name.
Click on the Save button.