- Allow Unix Filenames: This will purge invalid Unix/Linux characters from export file names.
- Wrap Long Descriptions: If the description is longer than the Max Description Length specified below, text or comment lines will be created until the description is fully accounted for.
- Max Description Length: 3040
- Export File Format: Must be DMSi Agility
- Export Adapter: DMSi
- The Service URL and API credentials must be obtained from DMSi.
- There must be a valid special order SKU entered.
- Customer Number: Most users do not check "Use Customer Number". If you do use this option, the user will have the opportunity to change the customer number for each order they process.
You must have the DMSi import function to use SaberisConnect. Please contact your DMSi Agility representative to set up the API connection.
DMSi API integration with SaberisConnect
There is no need to download processed files from SaberisConnect with the DMSi API integration. Once your vendor data has successfully imported into SaberisConnect, you can proceed to Agility to complete the process!
See the video below for more detailed instructions: