What's New in the first quarter of 2021?
Andersen iQ+ - Now on Stealth Integration! Also please review your settings as we have added more fields to fill out your product descriptions.
- More vendors such as Upstate Door have rolled out the latest version of Paradigm Omni, which includes Stealth Integration!
- The DaVinci360 module is now available in production - please contact your vendor to see if they can add the "Export to XML" feature to their system.
Enhancements for POS/ERP integration
ECi Spruce has developed an API integration with Saberis - please contact your ECi Sales Rep to request this feature.
- SKU Mapping, introduced last summer for Millwork Development, has been expanded to more modules: Andersen iQ+ (by Window/Door series), Paradigm (by Window/Door series when available from the vendor), Reeb (by Product Category), Palmer-Donavin Connect (by Product Type) and Saberis Standard XML (by Product Type)
- New fields are being added to exports for size dimensions. Please contact email@example.com for more information
What's planned for the second quarter of 2021?
- New vendor modules are planned for Quaker, Shusters and ProVia.
- Development is in progress for a new JeldWen "Stealth" integration.