LBM Lift Off
- Allow Unix Filenames: This will purge invalid Unix/Linux characters from export file names.
- Wrap Long Descriptions: If the description is longer than the Max Description Length specified below, text or comment lines will be created until the description is fully accounted for.
- Max Description Length: 2000
- Export File Format: Must be Saberis Standard XML
Export Adapter: None or FTP
None: This will mean that the user will have to manually download the "Processed File" to the folder that LBM Lift Off can import from.
FTP: Using FTP (File Transfer Protocol) can eliminate the need for the user to download the documents. Ask your IT people to set-up a secure FTP server, and then fill in the necessary domain, user name, password, and target path information.
- There must be a valid special order SKU entered.
- A default customer number must be entered. This customer number must be set-up within the LBM Lift Off software.
- Location settings must be set-up so that Saberis can pass the store number in the export data.
This page is currently under development. Please contact Saberis Support for information regarding the LBM Lift Off import process.