You must have the DMSi import function to use SaberisConnect.
- Allow Unix Filenames: This will purge invalid Unix/Linux characters from export file names.
- Wrap Long Descriptions: If the description is longer than the Max Description Length specified below, text or comment lines will be created until the description is fully accounted for.
- Max Description Length: 1000
- Export File Format: Must be Saberis Standard XML.
Export Adapter: None or FTP.
None: This will mean that the user will have to manually download the "Processed File" to the folder that DMSi can import from.
FTP: Using FTP (File Transfer Protocol) can eliminate the need for the user to download the documents. Ask your IT people to set-up a secure FTP server, and then fill in the necessary domain, user name, password, and target path information.
- There must be a valid special order SKU entered.
- Customer Number: Most users do not check "Use Customer Number". If you do use this option, the user will have the opportunity to change the customer number for each order they process.Customer Number: Most users do not check "Use Customer Number". If you do use this option, the user will have the opportunity to change the customer number for each order they process.
DMSi has introduced a new API integration with SaberisConnect!
No need to download processed files from SaberisConnect, once your vendor data has been successfully imported into Saberis you can go straight to Agility to complete the process!
Please contact your DMSi Agility representative to set up the API connection.
See the video below for more detailed instructions: