Select the Module below for processing Instructions - 2020 Kitchen Design Agility All Weather Windows Andersen Andersen iQ+ NEW Atrium Brosco Xpress+ Davinci E Wood-Plus Excel FeneTech XML Gerkin Huttig InstallSales Jeld-Wen Lincoln Luxwood Marvin MEC-INOV Milgard Millwork Development Mitek MMI Moss OrePac Palmer-Donavin Pella Paradigm Software PGT PlanSwift Ponderosa PrebuiltML Pro Kitchens Professional Estimating Quaker REEB Renoware ResiCAD Saberis XML Import Sierra Pacific Silverline Simpson StrongTie Trustile Viwinco Wausau Weather Shield Weyerhaeuser Winbid
PrebuiltML Integration Process (Use Install Sales)
Estima is Weyerhaeuser's branded version of PrebuiltML. The instructions below should be similar.
To Export a file in a format that can be imported into the Saberis software, follow these instructions:
- Open the report for the particular list that you desire to output. Make sure there are no products that have the SKU designation indicating that the item has not been mapped to a SKU. If the SKU is not in your Point-of-Sale/ERP database, some legacy systems will reject the item, or the import into it may fail. Most systems will treat an invalid SKU as a "special order" item.
TIP If you leave a SKU blank, SaberisConnect will insert the "Default sku" that you set for the Install Sales Module in SaberisConnect. This SKU can be changed for each quote/order.
- Click on the Export Button at the top of the preview window:
- In the "Save as type" drop down, select the “Saberis” option. (If it is not available contact PrebuiltML support so this feature can be enabled for your system.)
- After specifying the desired location, and naming the file with a meaningful name, click the “Save” button.
- Now go to your account on
SaberisConnect to complete the task.